GoTime syncs with your iPhone calendar and address book and uses your iPhone GPS to determine the travel time to upcoming calendar events. GoTime alerts you before you need to leave for appointments and then shows you where to go.
GoTime keeps travel time estimates up-to-date based on your current location, even if that location changes throughout the day.
Know When to Go
It's About Time
Your time is valuable. In a world where we’re constantly on the move, GoTime frees you from the tedium of constantly figuring out when you need to leave for your next appointment.
- Location aware alerts: GoTime alerts are based on not just event times, but also on how long it will take to get to your event locations.
- Smart locations: GoTime can recognize the names of nearby locations. If you say your meeting is at “The Bean Hollow,” then GoTime will look up the address for you.
- Need directions? GoTime integrates with Navigon™, MotionX™, or Google™ Maps to help direct you to where you need to go.
- Address book aware: Is Bill’s address in your iPhone already? Just use “Bill’s Home” as your event location, and GoTime will know what you mean.
- Walking or Driving Times: GoTime can estimate the time it will take to walk or drive to your next event. You tell GoTime how you get around, and GoTime will help you get there on time.
- Energy Efficient: GoTime uses a specially-designed low power mode when finding your location in the background. Your travel times stay current and your battery-life doesn't suffer.